Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Posey the Raccoon!



When a raccoon sits down and posses for you, you don't just sit there and say "aww isn't that cute." You take pictures and say "aww" later. Taking a beautiful walk through Stanley Park in Vancouver, B.C. We happened upon this cute raccoon. Some say they are pests who get into everything, but being from Calgary where we do not have them they are still a novelty to me. On this day in question we were walking around the Lost Lagoon area, which is a beautiful walk if anyone is interested in taking a little jaunt around a pond. This raccoon decided it wanted to follow us and then sit down right in front of me with my camera and stare at me until I took its picture. Thus the name "Posey" No fear at all, I guess when you live in a park that has that many people and that much food you don't have a lot to fear. Anyways I hope you enjoy these cute pictures.
 

Jordan S
Worret Photography
worretphotography@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment